Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TR to appear in reality TV show!


Inspired by the success of Rakhi Sawant and Rahul Mahajan in finding life partners on reality TV shows, our own T. Rajendar will soon be appearing on Raj TV to find a sister for himself.

T. Rajendar (T.R in short) has announced that he's now ready to find himself a 'thangachi' who will always be there for him to spout sentimental thangachi dialogues at.
Spoof Junction interviewed him while he was at a gym and this is what he had to say: "Whenever I approach women they all run away screaming. It is sad. I only want them all to be my sisters. I'm now going to be on a TV show called 'En Thangai Yaaru Nee' trying to select a sister for myself. I hope I'll have success this time".
He signed off by saying -
"Enakku pudicha snacku bajji,
Adha naenecha naakula oorudhu echi.
Engirundho vandha oru patchi,
Enakka aagapora thangachi... yakka".

No comments: